April 28, 2009

{Interchangeable Personalized Stampers!}




I was so very excited to learn about a brand new product being launched by PSA Essentials...are you ready? Coming soon they are offering an Interchangeable Personalized Stamp! OMG!

You'll be able to use one stamp body and then their peel & stick interchangeable designs!! There will be prepackaged themed designs (i.e. holiday, surf&sun, etc) so you can swap them out as needed. It's a new stamper so the old ones won't work with the peel & stick. But this new stamper will be able to be used like you do now & you can purchase the interchangeable set which will come with 9 different design centers and one decorative outside border. And get this...say if you move or need a new personalization, you'll be able to order just the stamp die (and not a whole new stamper)!!

Can you tell how excited I am? PSA is such a class act company so I'm very happy to be a part of their retailer family. I'll have more details this summer when the product is officially launched :) Stay tuned!

gina
xoxo

1 jumped in to say:

Tiffany said...

Cute blog! I love the colors. I have just been checking out new blogs. I'm on a mission to leave 1000 comment for the month! :)

Stop by sometimes please :) Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm just a mom of 2 little boys.. helping other moms grab freebies, deals, and save money :) If you subscribe please let me know.. I would love to return the favor!

Tiffany

Post a Comment